Personalize the hearing experience with Oticon Opn™ custom hearing aids. The Oticon Opn™ is powered by the Velox™ platform and uses BrainHearing™ technology to help the brain intuitively process sound.
The Opn™ is available in whatever style fits you the best, from complete customization to a standard BTE (behind-the-ear).
Oticon Opn™ Features
- The Velox™ Platform processes sound 50 times faster than the Oticon Inium™ Sense
- OpenSound Navigator™ gives patients the 360° sound experience
- TwinLink™ wireless technology offers a 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity for the highest sound quality when connecting to external devices via Bluetooth®
- Spatial Sound LX™ ensures that streaming speed from one ear to the other is precise and efficient
- BrainHearing™ support reduces listening effort for patients by 20%, increases capacity to remember by 20%, and improves speech understanding by 30%
- Tinnitus SoundSupport™ helps patients manage the symptoms of tinnitus
- Made for iPhone® hearing aid
Oticon Opn™ Models & Styles
The Oticon Opn™ is completely customizable and available in three different performance levels: Opn 1™, Opn 2™, and Opn 3™ offer different degrees of support. This custom hearing aid is available in all styles:
- MiniRITE has a single push button for easy operation
- MiniRITE T comes with a telecoil equipped
- BTE13 PP is a Plus Power instrument that features a double-push button and a telecoil for powerful performance
- IIC is the smallest, most discreet, hearing aid style for the Opn™
- CIC sits completely inside the ear canal
- ITC is another discreet style that features several feature options
- Half Shell (ITE HS) is an in-the-ear hearing aid that suits patients with dexterity needs
- Full Shell (ITE FS) is perfect for patients with dexterity needs that need a simple-to-use hearing aid style
Schedule an appointment with our hearing specialist to learn more about the Oticon Opn™ custom hearing aids.