The Oticon Ruby is Oticon’s newest line of essential BTE (behind-the-ear) hearing aids. Ruby provides the best Oticon sound quality possible in the essentials category and features a lithium-ion battery for a quick recharge. The Oticon Ruby is compatible with standard Oticon products & accessories. This hearing aid is typically used by patients who need to manage mild-to-severe hearing loss.
Oticon Ruby Features
- Velox S™ is the most advanced platform Oticon has to offer
- Brainhearing™ technologies allow Ruby to gather a comprehensive understanding of unique sound environments
- State-of-the-art lithium-ion rechargeable solution only takes three hours to charge Ruby for a full day of power and 30 minutes to charge Ruby for five to six hours
- Bluetooth® low energy technology allows Ruby to easily connect with TVs, smartphones, and other digital devices
Oticon Ruby Models & Styles
The Oticon Ruby features five different models of RITEs and BTEs:
- MiniRITE – The most discreet fully-featured design that holds one push button for control
- MiniRITE R – Lithium-ion rechargeable hearing instrument
- MiniRITE T – Can receive audio from public tele-loop systems with T-coil technology
- BTE – Behind-the-ear hearing aid with two push buttons for more control
- BTE PP – For patients with severe hearing loss
Schedule an appointment with our hearing specialist to learn more about the Oticon Ruby.