The Oticon Xceed Play is built for pediatric patients with severe-to-profound hearing loss. Parents can feel comfortable knowing their child has the amplification needed to improve their quality of life.
Xceed Play creates a personalized sound experience for children with hearing loss. This hearing aid has the highest full-on gain and output in the industry as well as a dedicated pediatric fitting rationale (DSL).
Oticon Xceed Play Features
- The Xceed Play is the most powerful pediatric hearing aid with 146 dB SPL MPO and 87 dB full-on gain
- The Velox S™ platform is Oticon’s most advanced platform ever and comes with a DSL dedicated prescriptive fitting rationale
- OpenSound Optimizer™ constantly analyzes the noise environment and optimizes the Xceed Play to provide up to 20% more speech cues for children
- OpenSound Navigator™ takes a 360° approach with sound and improves incidental learning and environmental awareness
- The Xceed Play allows children to connect to the environment around them via Bluetooth® technology
- Oticon EduMic provides children direct access to their teacher’s voice, regardless of distance or noise
Oticon Xceed Play Models & Styles
The Oticon Xceed Play comes in two different models: The Xceed Play 1 and the Xceed Play 2. Price varies by model. Ask our hearing specialist for more information on the differences between each model.
Schedule an appointment with our hearing specialist to learn more about the Oticon Xceed Play.