The Oticon Opn S™ delivers Oticon’s purest signal yet to help patients navigate their way through sonically crowded environments. The Opn S™ allows our patients to achieve a level of hearing in noisy situations that is on par with their normal-hearing peers.
Oticon Opn S™ Features
- Powerful Velox S™ platform delivers better hearing technology with minimal effort
- Rechargeable lithium-ion miniRITE R needs just three hours of charging for a full day of power and 30 minutes of charging for five to six hours
- OpenSound Optimizer™ technology allows up to 30% more speech cues than the average hearing aid
- OpenSound Booster™ lets patients have control over various noise environments they encounter throughout daily life
- Next-level BrainHearing™ helps patients understand speech on par with their normal-hearing peers while in noisy environments
- Connects to TVs, smartphones, and other digital devices via Bluetooth® Low Energy technology
Oticon Opn S™ Models & Styles
- Opn S MiniRITE R sits discreetly behind the ear
- Opn S miniRITE has a single push button for intuitive operation and programming
- MiniRITE T offers telecoil technology and a double push-button rolled into a sleek design
- BTE PP is designed exclusively for those suffering from severe-to-profound hearing loss
Schedule an appointment with our hearing specialist to learn more about the Oticon Opn S™.